“Gímgoânheng”, established in 1923, in a bungalow on Beishi Street in Tainan by the founder, Mr. Jhang, Siang. Its main business involved fabric importation, dyeing & finishing, retailing & wholesaling. During the period of Japanese rule and early Republic of China rule, “Gímgoânheng” had thrived and gradually became one of the main fabric suppliers. However, due to the transformation of both industry and consumption pattern, the business decayed, rolls of simple or vivid fabrics faded in the flow of time. After nearly a hundred years, the fourth generation of “Gímgoânheng”, who inherited the persistence in textiles and aesthetics from the ancestors, polished the sign by founding “Gímgoânheng Fabrics”, “Gímgoânheng Goods” and “Gímgoânheng Gallery”. The brand new “Gímgoânheng” practices printing fabric design, research & development of daily objects with the combination of local culture and creativity aesthetics, aiming at sustaining the spirit of “tíng-tsin” ( “persistence and concentration” in Taiwanese) of a hundred-year fabric store.